About Leagrave Sedation Clinic
Welcome to the Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic. We are an established, family practice that welcomes Independent and Private patients, as well as Specialist dental referral patients.We welcome families, adults and children, in fact all those patients who simply want the very best for themselves and their loved ones.
Our aim is to provide high quality care at reasonable cost and the very best of treatments available, in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We look forward to meeting you!
Why Choose Us?
- Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic has been established for over 15 years.
- We offer both Independent & Private Dental Care.
- We offer General Dentistry, Dental treatments under Sedation for nervous patients of all ages, Dental Implants, Orthodontics (Quick Straight Teeth in addition to Invisalign and Inman.), Smile Makeovers, Surgical/Extractions, Crown & Bridge work and Children’s Dentistry.
- We have NHS contracts for Sedation and Oral Surgery, and receive referrals for thousands of patients every year, from Bedfordshire and the surrounding counties.
- We are currently the only dental practice in Luton to have an iTero scanner. It creates a 3D image of your teeth in minutes and eliminates the need to pack paste in your mouth to take impressions. It’s quicker and far more accurate than traditional impressions – if you’re considering Invisalign to straighten your teeth, iTero will make the process more accurate and pleasant.
- We have a Specialist in Endodontics (Root canal treatments), Prosthodontics (Dentures) and Restorative Dentistry, who can treat difficult and complex cases (available privately).
- Finance options are available.
- We are also one of the few practices recognised by the IACSD (Royal College of Surgeons of England). as a training centre for Dentists and Dental Nurses in sedation, and mentoring.
- We are recognised as a BDA (British Dental Association) Good Practice, which means that we adhere to their high standards.
- Our clinicians are committed to continuing post-graduate education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry, to maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect from us.
- We are an accredited training centre for post-graduate students of the Post-graduate Certificate Sedation course of the Eastman Dental Institute.
- We are conveniently situated by Junction 11 of the M1, near Luton.
- We offer on-site parking and disabled access.
What is Independent care?
Independent care is the very best of dental care with similar pricing structure as offered under the NHS, without the restrictions!
Under Independent care, you are NOT seen under the NHS, but we will charge similar prices to the NHS for most treatments (restrictions apply, please see Fees section).
To stay registered with the practice, you will need to be seen at the dentist-recommended intervals, which is tailored for individual patients. We also see the children of independent patients for free as a gesture of goodwill, as long as they are accompanied by the independent parent who is also a regular attender. > Please note that children under the age of 18 can be seen under the NHS for free at NHS practices as well.
We are currently taking on new patients.
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.