A great smile gives you confidence.
Suffering from discoloured, damaged, missing, or crooked teeth? Now there are options to choose from. We are here to help you choose the right option for you. To help you smile with confidence.
- Tooth Whitening – stains build up through everyday life and make teeth yellow. Restoring their natural whiteness has never been easier or more affordable. Ask your dentist about our in-house and take-home kits.
- Veneers – the favourite of celebrities. Each veneer is individually crafted to match the colour, appearance, and translucence of your natural teeth. As a result, they fit perfectly over the surface of your existing teeth, giving you a great smile.
- Orthodontics – suffering from teeth that are crooked, crowded or have gaps? Now, with development of advanced treatments such as invisible braces, adults as well as children can have treatment (see our orthodontic leaflet for more information).
- Restorative Dentistry – nobody wants to have damaged, chipped or broken teeth. They look unsightly and can increase the chance of decay, halitosis and oral cancer. Advanced technology has made it possible to restore the health and appearance of your mouth even when teeth and gums are seriously damaged or compromised.
- Dental Implants – are a permanent and an immediate solution to missing teeth, aesthetically superb and allowing complete confidence to smile and eat.
- Dentures – can now feel and function more like natural teeth than ever before. Using implants to give greater stability, comfort, and effectiveness. Please see our treatment options for ‘life without dentures’.
- Crowns and Bridges – are a discreet and effective way of restoring damaged, broken, or missing teeth. Custom made fit perfectly they can restore a completely natural appearance and reduce the susceptibility of teeth to decay and gum disease.
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.