About Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic
Welcome to the Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic. We are an established, family practice that welcomes Independent and Private patients, as well as Specialist dental referral patients. We welcome families, adults and children, in fact all those patients who simply want the very best for themselves and their loved ones. We look forward to meeting you!
Our aim is to provide high quality dental care in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We aim to put our patients at the centre of our care and our staff will treat our patients with utmost compassion, respect and dignity.
We will give all our patients the highest level of care. We believe that preventative advice and care s vital to a person’s overall well-being and all our patients will benefit from this.
In addition to preventative and basic dental care, we will also provide specialist care so that all our patients can receive the highest standards of treatment where required.
We ensure that our staff keep up to date with their continuing professional development and we always encourage them to develop new skills.
Why Choose Us?
- Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic has been established for over 20 years.
- We offer both independent &private dental care.
- We offer general dentistry, dental treatments under sedation for nervous patients of all ages, dental implants, Invisalign, smile makeovers, surgical/extractions, and crown &bridge work.
- We have NHS contracts for sedation and oral rurgery, and receive referrals for thousands of patients every year, from Bedfordshire and the surrounding counties.
- Our clinicians are committed to continuing post-graduate education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry, to maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect from us.
- We have a Specialist in Endodontics (Root canal treatments), Periodontics (gum treatments) and Oral Surgery, who can treat difficult and complex cases.
- We have two iTero scanners. The scanner creates a 3D image of your teeth in minutes and eliminates the need to take impressions. It’s quicker and far more accurate than traditional impressions – if you’re considering Invisalign to straighten your teeth, iTero will make the process more accurate and pleasant.
- We have an on-site CBCT scanner which can take scans of the mouth for dental implants, oral surgery and endodontic treatments.
- We are also one of the few practices recognised by the IACSD (Royal College of Surgeons of England) as a training centre for dentists and dental nurses in sedation.
- We are recognised as a BDA (British Dental Association) Good Practice, which means that we adhere to their high standards.
- We are an accredited training centre for post-graduate students of the Post-graduate Certificate in Sedation course of the Eastman Dental Institute.
- Finance options are available.
- We are conveniently situated by Junction 11 of the M1, near Luton.
- We offer on-site parking and disabled access.
What is Independent care?
Independent care is the very best of dental care with similar pricing structure as offered under the NHS. Under Independent care, you are NOT seen under the NHS, but we will charge similar prices to the NHS for most treatments (restrictions apply, please see Fees section).
To stay registered with the practice, you will need to be seen at the dentist-recommended intervals, which is tailored for individual patients. We also see the children of independent patients for free as a gesture of goodwill, as long as they are accompanied by the independent parent who is also a regular attender.
> Please note that children under the age of 18 can be seen under the NHS for free at NHS practices as well.
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.