At Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic we have NHS contracts for Sedation and Oral Surgery, and receive referrals for thousands of patients every year, from Bedfordshire and the surrounding counties.
We are also an accredited training centre for post-graduate students of the PG Cert Sedation course of the Eastman Dental Institute. In addition we are also one of the few practices recognised by the IACSD as a training centre for Dentists and Dental Nurses in sedation, and mentoring.
NHS Sedation Contract:
- No minimum age, all ages accepted (under 12’s can have only inhalation sedation)
- Children and Exempt adults accepted for referrals
- Inhalation and Intravenous sedation
- Urgent cases prioritized
NHS Minor Oral Surgery contract:
- Adults only (16 and over)
- Both Fee paying and Exempt patients accepted
- Treatments under Sedation
- Treatments under Local Anaesthesia for those not requiring sedation
- 2 week from receipt of referral to treatment
- Same week treatment for patients in pain
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.