General Dentistry & Hygiene
Dentistry for all the Family
Looking after your oral health is the best way of ensuring you have a great smile and healthy teeth for life. Stop small problems becoming big ones with regular check-ups and hygiene appointments.
- At each routine consultation your teeth, gums and mouth will be carefully examined; where necessary x-rays will be taken. After the examination we will discuss with you any requirements you may have.
- Our hygiene treatment is superbly equipped to achieve our goal of no plaque for all patients. Dental hygienists meticulously clean your teeth helping to prevent gum disease reducing the need for fillings.
Children are very welcome. We believe prevention is always better than cure. Introducing good habits early on helps maintain a perfect smile and healthy teeth, filling free. . Ask your dentist about mouth guards for sport activities.
- Bad breath (halitosis), is a problem suffered by one in four adults damaging people’s self-esteem, as well as social and professional lives. It is more important to identify and treat its cause because it may be symptomatic of something serious. Your hygienists will be able to identify the cause and suggest ways of treating it.
- Stains build up on your teeth from everyday living. Tea, coffee, red wine, tobacco, and spicy foods can all yellow your teeth’s natural colour. Your dentist can advise you on the best way to remove stains, and restore your teeth’s natural whiteness.
- Fillings restore decayed teeth and reduce the need for root canal treatment. Tooth coloured or white fillings can be used so as to maintain the natural colouring of your tooth.
- Oral cancer kills one person every 5 hours. To protect you we include oral cancer screening as part of your routine check-up. To help reduce the number of new cases, we will give your family a free oral cancer examination. Help us battle this disease. Encourage your friends and family to get checked too.
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.