We now offer an extensive range of Specialist services including:
- Endodontics (Root Canal)
- Restorative Dentistry.
- Periodontics (Gum Disease)
We also offer complex treatments in:
- Dental Implants
Our Specialist Endodontist accepts referrals for routine root canal treatments of all teeth, teeth with complex root morphology, management of sclerosed canals, separated instruments, resorption cases and retrieval of failed posts and crowns.
We can also manage complex Prosthetic cases involving both fully edentulous and partially dentate jaws including occlusal, functional and aesthetic rehabilitation. We also offer treatment for patients with moderate to severe tooth surface loss and full mouth rehabilotation cases requiring fixed prosthodontics.
Our specialist Periodontist deals with gum problems including chronic gum disease, gum grafts, and other complex gum related problems.
Dental Implant treatment
Referrals are also accepted for simple and complex implant treatments including full arch cases, All-on-4, implant supported dentures, sinus and ridge augmentations.
NHS Services at Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic
We have NHS contracts for Sedation and Oral Surgery, and receive referrals for thousands of patients every year, from Bedfordshire and the surrounding counties.
NHS Sedation Services
- Minimum age for IV sedation is 12
- Children and Exempt adults accepted for referrals
- Inhalation and Intravenous sedation
- Urgent cases prioritized
NHS Minor Oral Surgery Services
- Adults only (16 and over)
- Both Fee paying and Exempt patients accepted
- Treatments under Sedation (intravenous and inhalation)
- Treatments under Local Anaesthesia for those not requiring sedation
- 2 weeks from receipt of referral to treatment
- Same week treatment for patients in pain
For further information about any of our services please call us: 01582 494815.